The very first step that should be taken into account if you want to become a fierce and strong paintball player is to gear up properly for the games. This means that players should not compromise on their equipment such as gloves, masks, and boots because the right clothing can also play a vital role in winning a game.
Paintball boots especially, are a piece of gear you shouldn’t show frugality on at all, as the right boots will do so much more than just protecting your feet from common paintball injuries that can occur to anyone. The right boots take care of you, while you slide from bunker to bunker and generally don’t pay much mind to the possibility of an ankle injury in the thick of the action.
This is why a good pair of paintball boots is a very important part of your gear, and we will help you determine what type of boots to purchase, according to your playing needs and requirements.
Best Tactical Boots for Paintball
Danner Men's Acadia 8" Boot Review
If you are a kind of player who values comfort above everything else, the Danner Men’s Acadia Boot is no doubt the ideal choice.
Be at ease when wearing these, due to the famous stitch down construction that is a signature for Danner and which offers the ultimate in support and comfort with the high ankle and lace-up closure by Acadia.
The highly durable and stable underfoot platform will provide your feet the traction and support it needs, while the plain toe can meet any uniform requirement you may be in need of.
- Made from leather and corduroy
- With a Vibram sole
- Danner’s signature stitch down construction
- A stable underfoot platform
- 8 inches of support and durability
- Having a retractable ability
- Plain toe which can meet any uniform requirements
5.11 ATAC Tactical Jungle Boots Review
Built on a strong and forevermore foundation of excellent quality, durability, and value, the 5.11 Inc has never compromised on any of its products and has always introduced the vest best in terms of all the qualities stated.
A company that strongly believes in providing excellence in everything it delivers to the market i.e. functionally and innovatively designed gear, starting from head to toe.
- Made from leather and fabric
- Unique man-made sole
- Full-grain leather
- Featuring an antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining
- Side zipper for easy wear and take off
- Oil and slip-resistant
- A very quiet outsole
Bates Men's GX-8 8 Inch Ultra-Lites GTX Waterproof Boot Review
It’s a boot that performs just as well, if not better in pressure. Exactly like you! Committed to providing the very best in comfort, quality, and performance, boots by Bates are a must-have for every level paintball player.
Not only do they keep your feet warm and dry even in the harshest of weather conditions, but its Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane will make this particular pair of boots suitable for all types of excursions and playing levels.
- Made from synthetic leather
- Has a rubber sole
- A waterproof leather and nylon upper
- Slip-resistant rubber console
- A non-metallic toe which can be polished
- Inside YKK nylon side zipper
- An EVA midsole with a cushioned removable insert
Thorogood Men's Gen-flex2 8" Tactical Boot Review
Like all products from Thorogood, these incredibly durable Men’s Uniform Boots were built adhering to supreme craftsmanship and expertise which they are most known for. If you are looking for a durable, comfortable and hard-working boot, then you won’t find any other like this in the market.
Featuring a tough leather upper, with a convenient and simple zipper and adjustable lacing, users of these boots will never complain about ankle injuries or general discomfort.
- Made from leather
- Has a rubber sole
- The shaft measures approximately to mid-calf starting from the arch
- Leather made and uniform styled boots
- A removable insole, EVA midsole, and composite shank
- Treaded rubber outsole which is ideal for non-marking and slip-resistant
Last Updated: 12th Dec, 2020