Just as a good quality paintball marker is important for a player’s performance; the same can be said about having the right apparel as it ultimately protects a person from injuries that are commonly expected when playing this sport.
Hence, all paintball players should invest in good quality protective clothing such as pants, knee-caps, and gloves, etc., as these are made to withstand extreme wear and tear as compared to regular clothes. Tactical pants, for example, will protect you a lot more than regular pants; saving you from bruises and cuts to your knees, as they feature extra padding that absorbs the full impact of a paintball.
If you looking to buy tactical pants, following are some reviews of the best tactical pants that can be found in the market today.
Best Tactical Pant Reviews
Propper Men's 65P/35C ACU Trouser Pant Review
These tactical pants are made from polyester and cotton and are featured with a drawstring waist to give a much more secure and snug fit.
Players can easily blend into the environment as the pants come in camouflage colors, which is an excellent advantage while playing outdoors.
Moreover, there is a lot of pocket space which allows storage of all necessary equipment and then, some more. Two external holes are given for the easy insertion of knee pads.
- Made from polyester/cotton
- Drawstring waist for a snug and secure fit
- External opening with hook and loop closure for knee-pads
- Eight pocket design
- Felled inseams, out-seams, and seat-seams
BLACKHAWK! Men's Lightweight Tactical Pants Review
This is an extremely lightweight pair of pants that allows players to move around with relative ease.
Its designed with large cargo styled pockets which can store a number of useful things such as flashlights, magazines, knives or any other important items which the player might be in need of during the gameplay.
The Teflon water repellant material of the tactical pants is an ideal feature for wet weather. These pants are very stylish in design and come in a number of different colors.
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Large, top-opening cargo styled pockets, with segmented 2” elastic webbing inside to safely keep up to three weapon magazines, knives, flashlights, and other items for fast access
- extra wide reinforced belt loops
- Can be washed at home in a washing machine
- Can be worn on a hike or in casual situations as well
5.11 Men's Taclite Pro Tactical Pants with Cargo Pockets, Style 74273 Review
The Taclite Pro Pant, incidentally modeled after 5.11’s Tactical Pant, has everything a player could ever be in need of. You can expect the best in terms of utility and quality that people have come to expect from the 5.11 apparel.
The pants take inspiration from the Tac-lite TDU rip-stop design as well, as the Tac-lite Pro is made from authentic Tac-lite polyester/cotton rip-stop fabric, a material that is best for providing outstanding performance and comfort in particularly hot and humid climates.
The Tactical Pants also feature triple reinforcements and an extensive bar -tacking for increasing the durability by tenfold.
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% poly-cotton
- Incredibly lightweight and durable
- Treated with HT Teflon wear and water-resistant finish
- Two cargo pockets
- External knife pocket
- Signature rear strap and slash pocket
- Zippers by YKK; Prym snaps and clip loop
Last Updated: 12th Dec, 2020