VonShef 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Pasta Maker Review: Easy to Set-up and Use
Are you a pasta lover interested in making your own fresh home-made pasta noodles at home? Then the VonShef 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Pasta Maker is for you. Its sturdy and stylish retro design makes it a great talking point of any kitchen.
VonShef 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Pasta Maker Review
The pasta maker is easy to set up and use, just get your dough ready and you’ll be cranking out fresh delicious pasta noodles in no time. You can impress friends with homemade ravioli made from scratch and stuffed with your favorite ingredients.
Or you can make your family a delicious lasagna dinner made with layers of fresh egg pasta.
The VonShef 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Pasta Maker is small yet sturdy and perfect for making a variety of different fresh homemade pasta dishes. It is fully adjustable, which allows for different thicknesses of the pasta and also helps with kneading and rolling.
The pasta maker measures at 11.4” x 9.7” x 8.5 inches and can easily fit in the kitchen cabinet. Made of stainless steel and weighing 12 pounds, it is built to be sturdy and dependable while showing off a stylish retro design.
- The VonShef pasta maker can be adjusted to make pasta noodles at the varying thickness, which is great for trying new pasta recipes and is also very useful with kneading and rolling the dough as well.
- It comes with a table clamp so it can grip the machine to a table or countertop and keep the pasta maker still while working.
- A free measuring tool is also supplied so you can perfectly measure out your ingredients.
- You can use one of four pasta cutting rollers that come with it to make spaghetti, linguine, tagliatelle or fettuccini pasta noodles.
- You can use the roller attachment to make fresh lasagna and ravioli stuffed with your favorite ingredients.
- Its stainless steel body is not only sturdy but also easy to clean and maintain.
- Instruction booklet for care and maintenance is included.
- The VonShef pasta maker comes with a 2-year warranty included.
Cleaning and Maintenance of VonShef 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Pasta Maker
The pasta maker is very easy to clean and take care of. After you finish making your fresh pasta, you will want to disassemble the attachments and use a clean dry brush to remove all excess flour from the machine.
Afterward, you need to wipe the body and attachments clean with a dry cloth. Do not use water or detergents on the pasta maker because it can cause the machine to block due to rusting.
How to Use of VonShef 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Pasta Maker
The VonShef Pasta Maker is simple to set up and easy to use. Your first step is to find a clean workspace from where you can make fresh pasta. You will need to use the provided clamp to grip the machine to a table or countertop and make sure the pasta maker is held tight.
You may need to use a wooden board if the edge of the table or countertop is not suitable for the clamp. It is important that the pasta maker does not shake or move around while cranking the lever because the noodles extruding out could stretch and break.
After your pasta maker is all set up you can get your pasta dough ready. The ability to adjust the roller for varying thicknesses can help knead and roll the dough until ready. Make sure to use flour to keep the dough from sticking to your pasta machine.
When the dough is ready, simply adjust the rollers to the desired size of thickness you want and then run the dough through the rollers while cranking the shaft.
When you are satisfied with the thickness of the pasta sheet, you have a choice of four pasta cutting rollers to make spaghetti, linguine, tagliatelle or fettuccine.
You attach the cutter of your choice and run the pasta sheet through the cutting roller and your fresh pasta is ready for cooking.
Make sure you are dusting with flour so the noodles don’t clump together. You can also use the roller attachment to flattened pasta sheets for lasagna, or to make fresh ravioli with whatever ingredient you choose to fill it with.
When you are done making your pasta, simply wipe your machine clean and put it away until the next delicious pasta dinner.
- Easy to set up and use, making fresh homemade pasta has never been easier. The body is built sturdy and very easy to clean and maintain.
- The instruction manual is helpful and also includes a recipe for dough that very simple to follow for first-time pasta makers, and also very delicious.
- The table-top clamp can be difficult to use if the overhang is not at least 2 inches wide. You may need to add a board to the edge of the table if it is thinner than 2 inches to keep the pasta maker from moving.
- The cutting rollers should be labeled so you know what type of pasta each cutter makes.
Question: Does the VonShef pasta maker come with any attachments? If so, what type of pasta can be made with the attachments?
Answer: Yes, the pasta maker comes with 4 pasta cutters that can make fresh homemade spaghetti, linguine, tagliatelle, and Fettucine. Or you can use the roller attachment to make your friends and family lasagna and ravioli with your choice of fresh stuffing.
Questions: Can this pasta maker cut the pasta to 1mm? I have a different machine and it only cuts to 3mm.
Answer: Yes, it can cut down to 1mm. The rollers can adjust to ten different depth settings, giving you a wide variety of thicknesses.
Question: Are all the parts on the pasta maker made of stainless steel?
Answer: Everything is made of stainless steel except the plastic ravioli press and the black plastic handle.
Any pasta lover will tell you that there is nothing more delicious than fresh homemade pasta.
If you’re looking for a pasta maker that is easy to use, clean and maintain while putting out consistent and delicious pasta every time, then VonShef Pasta Maker is for you.
Last Updated: 17th Apr, 2020