Imperia Pasta Maker Machine Review: Easy to Use Manual Pasta Maker
This Italian made machine incorporates old-fashion traditional style with new technology to provide an efficient pasta maker that is not only easy to use, but also gives your kitchen an authentic feel to it. It is one of the top selling pasta maker and it makes a variety of different pastas.
As we become more health conscious and try to make better decisions about the foods we put in out body, we look for alternative, healthier foods to replace the unhealthy junk food we may have enjoyed for a large part of our life.
Imperia Pasta Maker Machine Review
Fortunately, with the Imperia pasta maker, we can continue to enjoy some of our favorite pasta dishes by easily making fresh home-made pasta in our own kitchen.
The top selling pasta maker is not only easy to use, but it makes a variety of different pastas and also includes a recipe book to get you started. It is no wonder why its many fans consider it to be the Cadillac of pasta makers.
This Italian made machine incorporates old-fashion traditional style with new technology to provide an efficient pasta maker that is not only easy to use, but also gives your kitchen an authentic feel to it.
Because it is made in Italy, where the pasta machine originated from, you can expect a pasta maker that has been perfected through years of experience. Constructed of solid chromed steel, it is built for expect durability and a longevity that will produce fresh delicious pasta for years to come.
Its dimensions measure at 7 ½” * 8” * 6” high, making it small enough to store in your kitchen cabinet. The Imperia pasta maker is easy to use, all you have to do is clamp it to the table and begin, and it won’t be long before you start to feel like an Italian chef.
- It’s made of heavy duty, chrome plated steel that is both durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- The Imperia pasta maker comes in three different color; red, silver and white which allows it to seamlessly blend into any kitchen style or design you currently have.
- The optional ravioli attachment, measured at 4 ½” * 6 ½” * 5 ¼”, rolls, stuffs and crimps dough into ravioli. This is a great feature that allows you to make any type of ravioli your heart desires. You can use a recipe from the recipe book that comes with it, or experiment and create something new.
- The clamps holds your pasta maker firmly to any countertop or table, allowing you to work safely. Its rubber feet also prevent the pasta machine from sliding, so your pasta will always come out consistent without any unwanted breaks.
- The easy-lock dial allows you to choose the however thick or thing you want your pasta noodle to be.
- The wooden grip handle allows for comfort and sturdiness as you turn it to crank out the pasta noodles.
- An extension plate allows you to easily guide your dough through the machine as it forms delicious pasta.
- It comes with two pasta rollers that gives you the option to make solid sheets like lasagna or the other 6-inch wide roller with a double cutter for that can be used for making spaghetti, or the wider fettuccine and linguine.
- The steel rollers are nickel plated, making them easy to use and maintain.
- Additional attachments can be purchased and used to make a number of different noodle shapes and sizes.
- You also receive a pasta recipe book as a gift, which will teach you how to make a variety of different healthy pasta dishes right from the get go. You will be able to treat your family and friends with delicious pasta dinners made from scratch by your own hands.
Maintenance And Cleaning
Cleaning is easy and fast. Simply use a dry soft brush to wipe any excess flour on the machine, then thoroughly wipe the pasta maker with a dry cloth. It is simple and quick.
You should avoid using any water or detergents on the machine because it can cause it clog or rust. Every once in a while, when you feel that the rollers are not moving a smoothly as they should, simply place a drop of oil where the rollers meet, this should keep them running smoothly.
The Imperia is high-end craftsmanship at its best, if properly maintained, you should be able to make fresh pasta on it for years to come.
How to Use
Using the Imperia Pasta Maker is as easy as it gets. After kneading the dough for the pasta and flattening it out to prepare to go through the machine, you simply adjust the rollers to the desired sized by turning a knob that is located on the side of the machine.
You may want to start with a larger size, so the pasta can easily roll through, then continually adjust the roller to smaller sizes until you reach your desired thickness.
Then, if you want to cut the pasta sheet into different shapes, such as spaghetti or fettuccine, just add the attachment and roll the flattened pasta through. Don’t forget to take the extra minute to wipe your machine clean, and you are all done.
Now you have fresh home-made pasta that will make you feel like you are in Italy with every bite you take. It is that simple.
- The pasta machine is very simple to set up, simply take it out the box, clamp it to a countertop or table, and it is ready.
- The machine has an old-fashion aesthetic appeal to it.
- The pasta maker is very durable and made of chrome-plated steel, which is easy to clean and maintain.
- It has multiple adjustments that allows you to make a variety of different pastas.
- Some people may be confused on how to use the clamp at first
The Imperia Pasta Maker is a great machine for several reason, it is easy to use, very well constructed and has options to make different types of pastas. It is no wonder why it is one of the top-selling pasta makers on the market.
If you are looking to eat healthier without missing out on some of your favorite pasta dishes, then this is a great option. You will be making fresh quality pasta at home in no time.